LEC offers clients the capability to complete complex contemporary and historic research to answer legal, policy, or other research questions. We often collaborate with other experts to provide comprehensive and detailed research findings and recommendations.
Sample research projects.
- Land claims related to re-settlement of individuals displaced by the Libby Dam (Kootenays)
- Doukhobor land settlement claims in the West Kootenays
- Victoria Regional Rapid Transit Project (BC Transit) real estate requirements
- Market research for proposed student housing at Camosun College
- Market research and pro forma analysis for conversion & renovation of heritage era buildings
- Analysis of rent for telecommunication infrastructure Lions Gate Bridge
- Options to improve communication of the Federal Ecological Gifts Program to the Canadian real estate community
- Analysis of market rent for private moorage in the Port of Metro Vancouver