Land Ethic Consulting (LEC) is a Victoria, B.C. firm which provides distance and in-person training in real estate analysis and valuation throughout Canada. In recent years we have focused on delivery of continuing education to real estate professionals and others in the industry who need to understand core real estate functions.
In recent years we have focused on delivery of continuing education to real estate professionals and others in the industry who need to understand core real estate functions.
The principal of Land Ethic Consulting Ltd., John Peebles, is a Professional Standards instructor for the Appraisal institute of Canada.
Our goal is to develop and deliver customized real estate training for clients. We want to provide clients with effective adult education. This means lively, informative sessions where students are encouraged to actively participate and share their experiences.
The LEC learning approach consists of:
- Small group sessions with content tailored to the client’s business and real estate focus
- Interactive face to face, or distance (webinar) delivery of course materials
- Ensuring course material and additional resources are available for student self-study and continuing education
- Delivering informal quizzes or tests during each training session to validate the training process
- Ensuring that students practice their skills and knowledge through individual or small group case studies and problem solving
LEC clients include Real Estate Investment Trusts, government agencies, appraisal organizations and other private and public sector clients.